Welcome on phpRegister default Home page!
The source of phpRegister has been published under GPL V3. The main purpose of this publication is to help developpers to start a new project with a software infrastructure they can easily understand and modify to adapt it to their needs. I also wanted the code and its structure to be as easy as possible, so any Full Stack developper can be integrated to a project started with phpRegister.
- Accounts creation: Email / Password account. Account creation via Facebook and Google buttons
- Send email on account creation to activate it. Resend activation link. Recover password
- Manage profile: Photo, email, addresses, subscribe to newsletter
- User support, open ticket, reply to ticket, close a ticket
- Account deletion by sending a deletion link. Delete all user datas
- Full Multilingual: URL rewriting, Metas Title and Description, Canonical/Alternate pages
- Basic pages: Login - Create account - Profile - User support - Contact - About us - Licence
Admin main features:
- Home page with charts of accounts creation
- Accounts management: Search users, display a user details, manage a user Admin rights, send email to a user
- Management of translation of pages. Search and modify a variable, modify your website content on the fly by showing Translates Ids
- "Login as" feature to log as another user by generating a unique link containing a key and with the "Login as" password
- Management of tickets from Helpdesk: Reply to a ticket, mark a ticket In progress, close or delete a ticket, reopen a closed ticket
- Create redirections 404 to 301 (Moved Permanently)
- Manage your environnement global configuration variables
- Generate sitemaps file
- Create accounts randomly! With this functionnality, you can simulate a lot of accounts created on your website and test the velocity of the phpRegister script and of your server
First configure your SMTP service provider to send emails
Edit your file /config/config_smtp.inc.php to specify your email server provider.
Sending emails is mandatory to create your first account which will be by default an account with Admin rights.
You will find examples of SMTP service provider configuration but also how to use a Gmail account for your SMTP server.
Edit your file /config/config.inc.php to specify the default sender of emails:
Then, edit the file /include/php/emails/testing/basic.php to specify your email for testing:
And go to the page http://lc-sd.beinclude/php/emails/testing/basic.php to test your configuration, specify ?send=1 and the end of this url to send the test email.
Once you have created your first account, you can remove from the file /signup/ajax/ajax_account_create.php the following code:
For security reason you should rename the default name _dashboard of the admin folder and specify its new name on the config file /config/config.inc.php